Monday 22 September 2014

Bradford's New Look Is Improving

Bradford's Broadway shopping development is well underway. It is about time we had a facelift!


I was in Bradford on Sunday although there are some nice places to visit, I do have the feeling that it needs more adding to it. I felt a little unsafe walking in some parts, which are where in the past their as been quite a lot of shops, now there are quite a few derelict units and only the odd shops open are general pasty or pound shops. We all need to pull together and make Bradford better than it is now. Parts of Bradford seem to be better looked after. It's a shame that it as been divided like this.

On a plus side I did like walking around Waterstones and having a pizza slice, from our old favourite italian cafe 'Pizza Pieces' they still make the best pizzas I have ever tasted.

Broadway shopping development is coming on really quickly and I feel will give it a small impact boost to our town and I also hope it encourages other small businesses to setup in the city centre.

What do you think to the new development in Bradford?

Do you agree that we need more local businesses to setup in the city?

No comments:

Post a Comment